On the off chance that you have a squash on un español o una española, you’d be insightful to peruse these 10 tips for how dating functions (and doesn’t work) in Spain.
1. Spaniards don’t date. The verb to date doesn’t have a careful proportionate in Spanish. The nearest proportionate would be the verb salir con alguien (to go out with somebody).
2. Spaniards are terrified of the word novio-a. Try not to think about it literally on the off chance that he/she doesn’t call you novio-a quickly in light of the fact that it goes all through style. While beau/sweetheart are far reaching in the U S, in Spain there have been times when novio/novia was seen as suggesting excessively solid a promise.
3. Your Spaniard novio-a will live with his/her guardians. This is the Spanish route, as well as the current-monetary emergency way.
4. Try not to hope to meet the folks instantly. Meeting the folks implies: Vamos en serio (we are not kidding about our relationship).
5. When you meet the folks, be arranged to meet los abuelos (the grandparents), los tíos (uncles and close relatives) and los primos (cousins), since every one of them live close-by.
6. Try not to expect a ring. We don’t do anillos de compromiso (wedding bands) by any stretch of the imagination.
7. Spaniards don’t utilize the word prometido-a (life partner) either. You will just hear it in named outside movies.
8. Numerous Spaniards no se casan (don’t wed) by any means, however most who do at present celebrate una boda católica (a Catholic wedding).
9. Tu boda (you’re wedding) will be exceptionally all around arranged: The date will be chosen no less than 12 months ahead of time at the very least!
10. In the event that your novio-an asks you: ¿Quieres casarte conmigo?, that implies: Do you need to wed me? On the off chance that the answer is yes, simply answer: Sí, quiero.
– See more at: http://www.livinglanguage.com/blog/2015/02/11/10-fundamental tips-for-dating-in-spain/#sthash.cVPMIzDu.dpuf