1. Misspeak her name. I couldn’t care less on the off chance that her name is super-difficult to purport, as Xochitl. On the off chance that you can’t get her name right, you can’t get her number. You ought to take an ideal opportunity to learn it, and not simply think about how it’s proclaimed.
2. Call us “mami.” There’s nothing provocative about having the man you could possibly lay down with call you mother.
3. Disregard her gang. When you date a Latina, you date her whole crew. So motivate prepared to take in everybody’s birthdays, commemorations, and ovulation plans. Si no, they’ll vote you good and gone.
4. Decline to learn Spanish or Portuguese. Regardless of the possibility that the young lady you’re dating doesn’t talk the dialect that well or that regularly, odds are her abuelita or tio Neco does, so it’s vital that you comprehend them. Furthermore, on the off chance that you don’t have the foggiest idea about any Spanish, you’re making it too simple for her cousins to persuade you that “mamame” signifies “excuse me” in Spanish.
5. Be a desirous, controlling d-pack. Disregard what you’ve listened, most Latinas don’t endure weak machistas, regardless of the fact that the media persuades you that we are dutiful and docile to our men. On the off chance that you need somebody who’ll obey you, get a pooch.
6. Request that her call you papi. It’s similar to what Maury says: “You are NOT the father,” so quit asking her call you father.
7. Request that her pick in the middle of you and her mom. Goodness, it’s charming that you think you have a shot in hellfire at winning. Latinas are ride or pass on for their mamis (and it works both ways), so you’ll generally lose that fight. On the off chance that you have an issue, converse with your better half about it, and you can work through it together.
8. Decrease abuelita’s nourishment. In Latino society, turning down somebody’s nourishment is the same as spitting in their face. Try not to spit in your better half’s grandma’s face.
9. Accuse our “Latin temper” for anything. “Latin tempers” are a generalization. On the off chance that you fouled up and we get distraught, assume liability.
10. Present her as your [insert ethnicity here] sweetheart. Presenting her as your Puerto Rican sweetheart is a brisk and simple approach to wind up her ex.